Thursday, August 7, 2008

Blog Maintenance | Music only option

I realize that some people aren't really that interested in reading about my ramblings about Balkan Music and that they are much more interested just listing to the music. So, with this in mind, I've created a link at the top of the Blog that you can click for just music entries, meaning all the posts are short and only have playable music.

Just cut to the MUSIC

Also, please refer to the sections of links I've created in the sidebar. Everything I'm linking to here are the official websites of very famous Balkan bands (bands you should be aware of) or really great resources to continue research about Balkan music. I only post links that are authentic or highly informational. Please note that sometimes the official websites are lacking somewhat but they are great places to start research.

No comments: