Monday, September 8, 2008

Balkan Music Festival and Band Map

I've been wanting for some time to catalogue the Balkan music festivals in a visual form, so i've created a Google Maps profile to display all of the Festivals in the Balkans. I'm still working on filling in the information, but I think its a good start.

I would like any and all of your help collaboratting with this Map. Its open for anyone to edit, so please feel free to add your own festival. Also, add your favorite musicans too!

With a map like this, it becomes easier to plan trips in the Balkans for music festivals and it also allows people to visually see where the music is coming from.

Blog Stuff:

I've been fiddling with the format of the Balkan Hour lately and I still haven't found something I'm comfortable with. I like the black for some reason but it might be difficult for some people to read with the black background. I would love to hear anyone's input about the design/layout of the blog. Suggestions are welcome.

No comments: